Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Printers. Grr.

This is completely how I'm feeling right now.


Just when I was putting things together for the rest of this week and putting the finishing touches on this pack, the N.E.W printer decided it had enough also.   What is going on?!?!  

In progress...don't judge yet.  ;)

I was actually trying to print some goodies to laminate for tomorrow but I guess we'll go with plan B.  
Completely true.

On a separate note...here was my highlight from yesterday.


My kiddos were so focused on writing numbers to 100.  This was simply a bonus activity while I was waiting for a couple friends to finish up a pretest before we began the new lesson.  I challenged my kiddos to write 1-100 trying to NOT use their resources in the room. 

They showed me.  Incredible.  What's even better is how proud they were.  Melted my heart!

And of course, I have been trying to engrave the power of a good complete sentence in them.  
This makes me laugh!


The answer is yes.  It's always yes.  

At home, we have had some fun with our elf who is back from the North Pole.  He has been enjoying leaving us elf-sized letters and calendars and playing tricks around the house. 



Since he can't be touched or he'll lose his magic, many of our ideas for Herbert have to be altered  so he can stay up high.  I have two girls who would definitely freak if they witnessed their two year old brother grabbing him.  Ain't nobody got time for a freak out.  ;)

He's gotten into a little trouble...


And oops...


Luckily, we love him!

As for the printer.....eh...not so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment