Monday, December 1, 2014

Grab your Grinch Freebie!

So thrilled to be sharing our Grinch writing and craftivity in just a bit!  Still scanning in a few more changes and tweaks.  In the meantime, I thought I'd offer up a little freebie to anyone interested.

Download yours in my tpt store here.

This is what you'll get! 


One of my favorite quotes from my favorite holiday picture book...
How The Grinch Stole Christmas.


My kiddos began part one of the answering questions portion today after reading the story together.  They were overjoyed when they saw my Grinch was there to read with us.  (I think my excitement for everything is starting to rub off on them!  Oh heavens.  #sweetestthings )

All afternoon they kept asking when we would be making ours.  I cannot wait to do part two tomorrow with them!  I'm sure, like always, each one will be one of a kind.  I love kid art!!!  Precious! 

I will be back to post the craftivity...soon.

Enjoy the freebie!

No comments:

Post a Comment