Thursday, December 4, 2014

Grinch Day tomorrow!

All of the little Who's in my class are coming together to celebrate our first Grinch Day.  We have spent this week doing small activities after reading the story.  Tomorrow will be a productive but fun day.  I am sure of it.  

Ran to the store to pick up some supplies...

We are starting our day with some glitter glue to make long a magic e word ornaments.
(less mess for the custodians to get upset by)  ;)


Then we will be doing a couple Grinch literacy activities (will be posting later this weekend).

We will of course watch the short, classic video later in the day while we eat our Grinchies.

Along with some Grinchy Math story problems we will be making some Santa Slime (only because there was absolutely NO green glitter glue anywhere in the store).  Or I believe my girls and I called it the Grinch's Love in His Heart.  (are you gagging yet?!)

And...I'm even thinking of sporting one of these in my hair.  Channeling a little Cindy Lou Who.
Still undecided.



As for my mini Grinch craftivity and packet....it will not be posted until Sunday.  Busy, busy, busy.

Until then I'll leave you with one of my favorite pics...
(#tbt...to my two most favorite girlies!!

Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment