Saturday, November 29, 2014

Thankful for this Break!

I love a weekend (or a week) when teachers get a chance to unwind and recharge their batteries for the next three weeks before the holidays.  Not that I needed "recharging"...more like time.  ;)


Time for this...
Decor not finished but wall repainted...YES!
(Sign made by my friend, Lisa, from My Sweetest Inspirations.)

Again...decor not finished but two of the walls repainted.  Progress!


Time for this...

Stolen moments together

Time for this...

A smiley Thanksgiving Day!

Time for this...

Helping Daddy with the train

Story time with E  ;)

Focused and determined!

Time for this...

Our trip to see Santa included a much needed train ride.

Time for this...

Notice the little train (ornament) bringing up the caboose!
The work of a 2 year old

And time for this...

Herbert, our elf, came back and brought breakfast from the North Pole.
Elf-sized pancakes and letter!  Yum!

Plus, time to just think creatively and brainstorm some new ideas and activities I'll be doing these next few weeks!  Those are still in progress...and by "in progress" I mean, still completely just in my head.  ;)  Luckily, I still have a day and a half to create.  he he!!

So excited for time to plan and enjoy still being home a bit longer before the December insanity ensues.

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment