Friday, November 7, 2014

TGIF!


Hello, Friday!

My, how you've been missed!

Anyhoo...I heart double heart Fridays!

And not just for the pure fact that it's the end of the week (although that is a major plus) but because it is the best day to get caught up on weekly activities at school AND have some fun with it.  

My kiddos know that I refer to Fridays as "Funday."  ;)

This is the day they really get to show off what they have learned all week but usually in game form  or a more unstructured style.  What a great way to keep kids motivated and learning!!

I also love Fridays (this Friday in particular) because I know I get the weekend to recharge my batteries, get back to creating again now that the October craziness is behind me, and spend some time with my own kiddos snug in our warm house rather than chasing.  Ahhh....love!

So...happy funday, everyone!

Here's to a great day and a productive and rejuvenating weekend!  

No comments:

Post a Comment