Sunday, September 21, 2014

Another weekend gone...


Anyone else getting the Monday blues tonight?

Not that I don't absolutely LOVE my job.  Totally and definitely.  
But every once in a while, I could use an extra Monday off.

There is just never enough time to fit it all in in a two-day weekend.  

This is totally me.


The weekend was spent running, chasing, cleaning, playing, walking, washing, hole-punching, and cutting.  All that done, and I could still use about 3 more days to just be ready for tomorrow.  

Monday.  Eek!

For sure I will be feeling this exact way tomorrow morning.



This has A LOT to do with the Monday struggles.  
Having two of these...


It's so hard cutting the cord, ripping off the bandaid, tearing lovies off my leg every Monday after a weekend together.  Ugh.  It's brutal.  Luckily, the oldest is there to help rip off the bandaid with one.  Phew!

But..."This Is It!"

So tomorrow morning, I will rock it in my school shoes just like Pete!


Put on a ginormous smile.

And remember...


And I certainly LOVE teaching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment