Saturday, October 11, 2014

Halloween Freebie

I'll be back tomorrow to post some Columbus Day activities and more about my upcoming week but for tonight...

I'm keeping it short and sweet! (shocking, for me...I know!)

I ran some quick errands this morning and found myself at Michael's (which ended up not being as quick as I hoped).  Needless to say, I was looking to put together a few more simple Halloween diy decorations for my house.  As I scoured the clearance section for anything I could possibly need I found two 8"x10" glitter frames for $6 each.  (one black and one silver)  Perfect!

What I had hoped to make wasn't quite turning out so instead I made a little fun subway art to insert into the black glitter frame.  I'm sharing mine with you...


Here is my framed art.



Also, remember to STOMP OUT BULLYING this October!  If you are looking for some great character ed type activities to support antibullying and boosting self-esteem, check out my newest packet....
It's All About You...the character-building, antibullying go to packet of activities and stories to read at home or at school.


And since I promised to keep it short tonight...that's it! 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment