Tuesday, July 21, 2015

GOAL ACHIEVED! Fonts on Sale!!

I promised myself a month ago I would launch my first set of 20 fonts as my own one year celebration since beginning this blogging/selling/posting adventure.  Hmmmm....
that didn't happen.  And I'd gladly share all the reasons why not but instead I'm celebrating tonight!!

It's late and everyone I know is sleeping so I'm taking it to the blogging world.  

I officially launched my first set of fonts tonight!!!!!


Get yours here!!

I've included a mixture of simple fonts (great for worksheets with smaller fonts) and whimsical fonts (great for titles and larger headings/posters).  Plus there's even a bonus font.  Sweet!

So I didn't make my goal for earlier this month...cause...well...life just keeps happening.  

But nevertheless...I did it.

Still 40 more fonts to launch....... sheer joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment